Genuine artist quality canvas optimized for high definition color.
Starting at only $27.99
Specially tailored from a heavyweight poly cotton, SnapBox canvas prints feature bright whites, vibrant colors, and rich deep blacks. This is the same great canvas product that we’ve been printing for artists and creative professionals for over 30 years, and this level of quality is what distinguishes us from the competition.
· Genuine artist quality canvas
· Poly cotton blend
· Chemistry perfect gloss finish
· Scratch, crack, & warp resistant
· State of the art printing technology which results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
· Chemistry perfect gloss canvas with UV inhibitors
· UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
· Water resistant
· Fade resistant
· Gallery wrapped on a 1.25″ deep stretcher bar
· FSC Certified from sustainable forests
· Knot free
· Finger jointed for strength
· Sap free
· Kiln dried
· Warp free – will not bow
· Ready to hang – pre-installed hanging hardware
· Rubber bumpers – protects wall surface and keeps print straight on the wall
· Available with 100% real pine wood frame with a matte black enamel finish
· Depth of frame is 1 3/4″
· Framed canvas prints come with a black wrap for a seamless floating look
· High quality, hand crafted moulding
· 5 times sanded & finished without toxins or chipping
· Clean with a dry cloth when needed
SnapBox prints are tuned to automatically give our customers the best results from any range of imagery. For professionals who prefer to have fine-tuned control over their printing and imagery, please refer to the following information.
We recommend for ICC profiles to be embedded in the image file. In the absence of an ICC profile, U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 and sRGB IEC61966-2.1 will be referenced. If soft proofing, we recommend SWOP and sRGB for previewing.
Although JPEGs can be submitted in CMYK, we highly recommend saving JPEGs in the RGB color space or mode for best results. All files will be assessed in the sRGB IEC61966-2.1 color space. If a JPEG is submitted in another color space, the RGB color profile for the image will be referenced.
Canvas prints are printed at 150 dpi.
Canvas prints are produced in and ship from the closest facility we have to your delivery address. We currently have 3 production facilities across the United States: Northern California, Texas, and Georgia.
All orders should arrive within 5-8 business days depending on your selected shipping speed.* Note that the first business day after an order is placed is considered as the first of these 5-8 business days.
*Times listed are during normal business seasons. During peak holiday seasons, estimated times may be longer due to increased demand. Arrival times may also be longer for deliveries to addresses outside of the United States and will vary depending on your location and selected shipping speed.
· Ground Delivery: flat rate of $5
· 2nd Day: additional cost based on order and shipping address
· Overnight: additional cost based on order and shipping address
Be the first to leave a review.