Matte Photo Prints
A art-inspired twist on traditional prints.
Starting at only $16.99
Matte photo prints feature a soft textured surface similar to traditional watercolor and etching paper.
· 310 GSM
· Soft textured surface
· State of the art printing technology which results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
· UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
· Available with a 100% real wood frame with a matte black or matte white enamel finish
· Shatter proof plexi glass
· Framed prints come with a 3-inch white border similar to a mat, which adds an additional 3 inches on each side to advertised image print size (i.e. a 12×12 image size would yield a final print size of 18×18)
· Ready to hang – pre-installed hanging hardware
· Rubber bumpers – protects wall surface and keeps print straight on the wall
· Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
· Each framed print is sealed in a plastic bag secured to a single cardboard insert
· Clean framed prints with a slightly wet cloth when needed
SnapBox prints are tuned to automatically give our customers the best results from any range of imagery. For professionals who prefer to have fine-tuned control over their printing and imagery, please refer to the following information.
We use a proprietary ICC profile that is continuously calibrated and improved. If you would like to closely match your imagery to our printers, we highly recommend using the Adobe RGB (1998) and U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 ICC profiles in your workflow. These stock profiles are close to the internal profile we use.
Matte photo prints are printed at 150 dpi.
$16.99 / n/a
$17.99 / $69.99 Framed
$19.99 / $74.99 Framed
$24.99 / $89.99 Framed
$24.99 / $89.99 Framed
n/a / $84.99 Framed
$34.99 / n/a
$39.99 / $124.99 Framed
$49.99 / n/a
$54.99 / $224.99 Framed
* Prices in list reflect the standard pricing without any applicable promotions applied.
Matte photo prints are produced in and ship from the closest facility we have to your delivery address. We currently have 3 production facilities across the United States: Southern California, Northern California, and New York.
All orders should arrive within 5-8 business days depending on your selected shipping speed.* Note that the first business day after an order is placed is considered as the first of these 5-8 business days.
*Times listed are during normal business seasons. During peak holiday seasons, estimated times may be longer due to increased demand. Arrival times may also be longer for deliveries to addresses outside of the United States and will vary depending on your location and selected shipping speed.
· Ground Delivery: flat rate of $5
· 2nd Day: additional cost based on order and shipping address
· Overnight: additional cost based on order and shipping address