Lustre Photo Prints
Traditional paper prints perfect for all types of photography.
Starting at only $0.99
These high quality prints feature a semi gloss finish and look great on their own or framed.
· Production satin SUV
· 8 mil thickness
· State of the art printing technology which results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
· UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
· Available with a 100% radial pine wood frame with a matte black or matte white enamel finish
· Shatter proof plexi glass
· 1″ frame option can be selected with optional 2″ faux mat
· Faux mat is a white border that is added to the the actual printed image to create the appearance of a mat
· Depth of frame is 0.75″
· Covered paper backing
· Ready to hang – pre-installed hanging hardware
· Rubber bumpers – protects wall surface and keeps print straight on the wall
· Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
· Each framed print is sealed in a plastic bag secured to a single cardboard insert
· Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface
· Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints
· Clean framed prints with a slightly wet cloth when needed
SnapBox prints are tuned to automatically give our customers the best results from any range of imagery. For professionals who prefer to have fine-tuned control over their printing and imagery, please refer to the following information.
We recommend for ICC profiles to be embedded in the image file. In the absence of an ICC profile, U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 and sRGB IEC61966-2.1 will be referenced. If soft proofing, we recommend SWOP and sRGB for previewing.
Although JPEGs can be submitted in CMYK, we highly recommend saving JPEGs in the RGB color space or mode for best results. All files will be assessed in the sRGB IEC61966-2.1 color space. If a JPEG is submitted in another color space, the RGB color profile for the image will be referenced.
Lustre photo prints are printed at 150 dpi.
Lustre photo prints are produced in and ship from the closest facility we have to your delivery address. We currently have 3 production facilities across the United States: Northern California, Texas, and Georgia.
All orders should arrive within 5-8 business days depending on your selected shipping speed.* Note that the first business day after an order is placed is considered as the first of these 5-8 business days.
*Times listed are during normal business seasons. During peak holiday seasons, estimated times may be longer due to increased demand. Arrival times may also be longer for deliveries to addresses outside of the United States and will vary depending on your location and selected shipping speed.
· Ground Delivery: flat rate of $5
· 2nd Day: additional cost based on order and shipping address
· Overnight: additional cost based on order and shipping address